“You yourself, as much as anybody in the universe, deserve your love and affection.”
Do you find you are always comparing yourself to others and you don’t measure up?
Are you overwhelmed with fear and negativity?
Are you unable to live up to your own standards??
If you are feeling this way, you’re likely stuck in a very common pattern of low-self esteem. That’s the bad news. The really good news is that you can claim a more expansive, authentic version of yourself with the right guidance and support.
Low self-esteem often starts as a result of traumatic childhood experiences such as neglect, physical, emotional or sexual abuse. As you become an adult negative life events can further add to these feelings. You might see yourself as a victim, and see the world as a dangerous place. You may have trouble being assertive and expressing your feelings, which leads to feeling powerless.
Why is building and maintaining high self-esteem so important?
- It reduces the need for external validation from others, which will allow you to pursue your own desires more fully.
- You’re more likely to achieve realistic results with your goals, once you give up the impossible standards you set for yourself.
- There’s more resiliency when times are tough, as you come to the realization that you can handle life’s problems without falling apart.
Bottom line, higher self-esteem equals more HAPPINESS. Who doesn’t want that?
Your relationships are going to get stronger, you can flourish more in your career, and have an overall better life.
I have developed a powerful framework for helping people build self-esteem. When you come to your sessions you are going to:
- Become aware of your reactions and your automatic negative thinking.
- Eliminate self limiting beliefs.
- Learn the SECRET to obtaining the peace of mind you’ve been missing in your life.
- Learn practical self care strategies that work best for you.
- Challenge your inner critic and inner judge.
- Learn self-appreciation and self-love.
- Overcome the need to be perfect.
- Live your life with awareness.
By gaining an understanding of your values, you’ll start to see who you truly are. Once you know more about yourself, you’ll be able to explore what you really want for your life and develop a plan for how to get there.
I will give you practical everyday steps that you can take into your life so can make immediate changes. We will focus on how to search inside of yourself to find your own voice, care for your own needs, set healthy boundaries, and give to others from a place of joy rather than obligation. Often times, working on your self-esteem will lead to a realization that you also need to work on building your self-confidence.
Self-confidence is a feeling of mastery in a particular area of your life. On this journey together we will:
- Work on identifying your strengths based on what you have already achieved in your life.
- Uncover any self-limiting beliefs that may be stopping you from feeling confident.
- Enhance the skills you will need to meet your goals such as assertiveness.
- Set goals for yourself and establish clear actionable steps to reach them.
- Challenge your fearful and limiting beliefs. Take risks and get over the fears that are holding you back.
- Create a shift in your mindset from thinking you have no power or control over what happens to one of empowerment.
Our time together will be your time to uncover and overcome the barriers either within you or outside of you that keep you from living your best life.